I absolutely love getting stuff for free! It gives me an exciting good feeling inside; almost giddy-like! It’s similar to opening presents on Christmas morning. If you’ve ever experienced that before then you probably know what I mean.
Getting freebies isn’t a secret but availability is often limited and knowing where to look can be an obstacle. I’m going to share 10 ways that I get free products and save my hard earned money, so you can rack up the free stuff too!
10 Ways I get FREE Products
- I get FREE products by applying to test and review products through several product review panels. Check out the Canadian product test panels.
- I get FREE products by utilizing scanning code of practice when prices ring up higher than marked at the shelf
- I get FREE products by earning points at Swagbucks and other online rewards sites and I turn those points into real rewards like PayPal, Amazon and more
- I get FREE products by joining sampler sites like SampleSource, Sampler and Samplits
- I get FREE products by completing paid surveys and cashing out for PayPal, cheques and gift cards (which buys me free products)
- I get FREE products by signing up for free sample offers and I also like to follow pages on social media for flash offers that get snagged up super quick
- I get FREE products by redeeming free product coupons and mail in rebates (make sure you follow the brands you buy on social media for exclusive offers)
- I get FREE products by entering and winning contests (follow me on Twitter for even more awesome giveaways)
- I get FREE products by using mobile cash back apps
- I get FREE products by utilizing BOGO FREE sales (okay this is really not 100% free because you have to make a purchase, however, if you need something then take advantage of the deal and get the free bonus product. It’s a win-win!)
- Connect with your favourite brands on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Sign up for newsletters of your favourite brands
- Follow aggregate deal sites and opt in for notifications where available
- Act fast when limited offer freebies are released
Both my online friends and offline friends ask me how I score so many products for free and now you need not wonder no more! I do want to point out, while the free products that I get may not cost me any money out of my pocket; free products aren’t really entirely 100% free.
Let me explain…first of all my time is worth money; then to get the free stuff I have to give up my personal contact info; and some free products come with strings, such as completing a review. So it may not cost you money out of your pocket, but your time is valuable too! It’s up to you to decide which offers are most worthwhile to you. I love trying stuff so if it’s free, it’s me!
Which of the 10 ways to get free products gets you the most freebies?