Arghh! Acne…and not just any acne; adult acne. Murphy’s Law strikes again! Recently I woke up with a big red inflamed pimple on my chin and of course I had a business meeting to attend. While I couldn’t rid myself of the acne immediately, or walk around covering the lower half of my face with my hand; it was the perfect opportunity for me to test Avon’s Clearskin Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser for the very first time.
You can use this foaming cleanser once a day to treat acne and help to clear up blemishes. Plus it also helps new blemishes from forming. (I like to incorporate this into my facial cleansing routine at least 2 times a week now, to prevent acne from forming in the first place.)
It’s quick and easy to use!
- Simply wet your hands and face with warm water, put a small dab of Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser on your fingertips
- Gently apply in a circular motion making the foaming cleanser lather up.
- Leave the cleanser on your face for about a half minute (30 seconds).
- Then rinse your face with warm water and pat dry. (I personally like to close my pores after cleansing and before moisturizing, so before I pat dry, I splash cold water on my face.)
- Next I use a skin toner and apply my daily moisturizer.
I am happy to report that the redness and inflammation was reduced with just one application. I didn’t notice any drying effect or tightness of my skin after treatment. However, the instructions mention if drying occurs to use it every other day. Let your skin be your guide. This blemish was completely cleared up after 3 days of treatment; whereas, my previous acne treatment would take up to a week to help reduce the inflammation and redness.
I love taking care of my skin and when a pimple decides to rear it’s ugly head, I reach for my Avon Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser.
Have you tried this treatment before?
#AdultAcneSucks #Avon #MyAvonCanada #Review