Do you love dairy products? Want to taste test foods? Parmalat is giving you the chance to become an expert tester at their Mississauga facility, located near Etobicoke!
Who is eligible to become an expert tester for Parmalat?
- Adult males and females between 18-65 years of age
- No major food allergies or dietary restrictions
- In good health and a non-smoker
- Good level of sensory detection (basic sense of smell, taste, touch)
Potential testers must complete a sensory screening session, including the execution of a series of sensory acuity exercises. The duration is 1.5-2 hours and participants will be compensated with free cheese and yogourt coupons
What is required of testers?
- Commitment to 1-1.5 hour weekly training and assessment sessions for a minimum of a 1 year term
- Daytime availability
How are testers compensated?
- Participants will receive a $25 grocery store gift card per session plus periodic incentive bonus
Good luck and have fun!