Gobble Gobble! The Canada Dry Real Canadian Thanksgiving Contest has begun. You could win a private dinner with Chef Corbin plus a Butterball Turkey a day! And you’ll even have the option of getting money saving coupons, while quantities last.
The prizes include:
Grand Prize: Dinner by Chef Corbin for up to 12 people. ARV $5000 CAD.
Weekly Prizes: Seven $50 Butterball turkey coupons available to be won each week.
How to enter:
- Purchase any specially-marked participating Canada Dry, CPlus or A&W product or purchase a Canada Dry Ginger Ale with your meal order at any participating foodservice/on-premise retail location.
- PIN numbers can be found under the cap, inside the carton of specially-marked Canada Dry, CPlus or A&W products or on the front of your Canada Dry PIN card from a purchase at participating foodservice/on-premise retail locations.
- Enter a valid PIN at the contest site and you’ll have the option of entering the contest and getting $3 in coupon savings or the option to get the coupons only.
- If you choose to enter the contest, you will automatically be entered into the Weekly and Grand Prize draws. Coupons will be available for download after you enter.
At the start of the contest, there are 10,220,304 unique PIN numbers required for entry. There are 50,000 coupons to be on per brand, including: Butterball, Realemon, Green Giant, Knorr at the start of the contest.
- Open to residents of Canada
- Must be age of majority at time of entry
- Limit of 1 entry per PIN number, unlimited entries per person
- No purchase necessary entry details, see rules
The contest closes on November 30, 2017.