Disclosure: This post contains affiliate and/or referral links. I may receive a small bonus for signups made through my links. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting my blogging adventure!
Did you know recommending your friends to certain sites could benefit you? How so? There are many websites which are looking for you to refer your friends and they will compensate you for your action! You could get money to shop at their store, loyalty points or rewards in the form of cash!
How cool is that? I’ve compiled a list of Canadian sites that pay you to refer friends, so it’s easy for you to earn some extra shopping money!
Here are 31 Canadian Sites that pay you to refer friends:
- Ebates Canada – you and your friend can get $5, when they sign up and complete their first shop over $25 and sometimes there’s even bonus promotions when you invite multiple friends.
- Swagbucks – you can get paid 10% of your friends earnings for life when you refer them to Swagbucks
- Shaw – gives you $25 off your bill for referring a new friend and they get $10 savings
- Questrade – pays you $25 directly in your account for new friend referrals and a $50 bonus for every third referral
- Tangerine – pays you $25 to refer a new friend to open an account and right now it’s doubled to $50 until October 31, 2017
- Costco (2 offers) – both you and your new friend referral will receive Aeroplan Bonus Miles OR $10 savings card each!
- Koodoo Mobile – is offering double the bill credits for you and a new friend referral for a limited time only
- Great Canadian Rebates – you will earn a 15% Referral Bonus on all Cash Back Rebates earned by any new Member you refer for the next 5 years
- Caddle – pays $1 for new friends you refer to sign up for the mobile cash back offers
- Groupon – refer new friends to Groupon to receive $10 in Groupon Bucks to spend on the site (when they buy their first deal)
- Legerweb Surveys – will pay Ambassador program participants $1 or 2 Air Miles Reward Miles for each unique new member successfully recruited
- Etsy – you can earn FREE listings for referring new sellers to Etsy (who do not have a sellers account)
- DUCA Credit Union – offers a $20 new friend referral bonus program (and that’s on top of the $50 you get for opening an account and the $50 donation they make to a DuGood Charity of choice
- Turbo Tax – gives you a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card for each qualified new-to-TurboTax Friend Referral (up to 20, max of $200 in refer a friend bonuses), and you can give your Friend a special invitation for 20% off their federal return with TurboTax Online
- Moo Print – refer new friends to Moo they get 20% off their first order and you get $15 referral gift card to spend at Moo
- Airbnb – earn up to $5000 in travel credits for referring new friends to Airbnb
- Scotia iTrade – refer a friend or family member who is not already a Scotia iTRADE client and you’ll both receive a choice of up to 50 FREE trades or up to $100 cash
- TD Bank – refer your friend to a nearby TD Bank to open a personal checking account and either receive a direct deposit or make 15 debit card purchases within 60 days of opening the account and you’ll both get $25
- Cake Beauty – refer a new friend who makes their first purchase and you’ll both get $15
- MyPoints – refer your friends to MyPoints and you will earn 10% of their Points
- Carrot Rewards – they offer bonus reward points for referring new friends to the app that pays you to be active; the amount varies depending on the rewards program you have linked to your account (Petro Points, Aeroplan, SCENE, More Rewards, etc)
- Le Chateau – give friends $25 off their first order, and you’ll get a $25 Gift once they make their purchase
- Kobo Books – give your friends $5 off their first eBook and get a $10 account credit for every friend who purchases their first eBook or audiobook
- Shop.ca – earn $25 for every friend that joins and makes their first purchase of $75 or more
- Ipsy Glam Bag – offers 250 Points for each friend who signs up within 24 hours through your unique referral link
- Kumon – refer a friend to Kumon and they will receive 50% off their registration and you’ll receive a $25 Amazon gift card
- Zipcar – refer a friend to join and you’ll both get a $25 credit towards future driving
- Marriott Rewards – refer up to 5 new members each calendar year and get up to 50,000 bonus points for you and your friend gets up to 10,000 bonus points
- Scholastic Reading Club Canada – offers $20 in Bonus Bank Rewards for every new teacher you refer this school year; the coupon expires June 30, 2018
- Well.ca – refer new friends and each of you will save $10 off orders of $40 or more
- Attitude – refer new friends and they will save $10 off their first order and you’ll get $10 to spend too!
Offers are subject to change or withdrawal at any time by the respective companies. Please verify the terms and conditions of the refer a friend offer at the specific sites before signing up.
Have you ever taken advantage of a refer a friend bonus offer? Do you know of any others I haven’t listed above?