Coupgon is a digital coupon app that’s first to market in Canada. The Coupgon app allows you to save money on your grocery purchases with your mobile phone. There’s no coupon clipping required and no printing coupons either.
How Coupon Works:
- Download the Coupgon app (available at the App Store and Google Play)
- Shop at a participating store (see below)
- Select the Coupgon coupons that you wish to redeem
- Scan your phone at the cashier in-store and you’ll instantly save off your bill
Which Stores Are Participating:
- Atlantic Superstore
- Buy-Low Foods
- Calgary Co-Op
- Co-op Atlantic Region
- Dominion Newfoundland & Labrador
- Giant Tiger
- Nester’s Market
- PriceSmart Food
- Save On Foods
- Real Canadian Superstore (SK Only)
- TGP – The Grocery People
I’ve used this app a couple of times at Giant Tiger. I found it was easy to redeem my coupons at the cashier. In my opinion, it was quicker in comparison to redeeming paper coupons where the cashier has to verify all the details are valid for redemption. Coupgon takes that work away from the cashier because expired offers leave the app, so there’s no need for verifying expiry dates and all the other mumbo jumb0.
I look forward to seeing more Central Canadian stores added to the app as they grow. Coupgon has come a long way since their launch adding quite a few stores. Are you a Coupgon’er yet?