Want to learn a new crafting skill or polish up an old one? For a limited time only, you can pay $12 USD for one of the 12 specially selected Craftsy Classes.
Whether you want to learn quilting, sewing, baking, gardening, woodworking, art and more, there could be a class for you!
The best part about the online classes at Craftsy is, there are no scheduled class times. So you can enjoy the classes on your own schedule, when you have the time to watch the videos. And you can also view them as many times as you’d like!
The selection of 12 classes for $12 US ($15.57 CAD) each includes:
- Design It, Stitch It: Hand Embroidery
- Sketching Landscapes in Pen, Ink & Watercolor
- Product Photography at Home
- Sew Sturdy: The Ultimate Travel Bag
- Free-Motion Quilting Essentials
- 21 techniques for Playful Cookies
- Cinnamon Rolls: Classic to Contemporary
- Colored pencil Techniques for Wild Animals
- Quilted and Sculpted Cards
- Vietnamese Classics: Pho, Noodles & Beyond
- Fair Isle Fundamentals
- Join As You Go: Seamless Crochet Techniques
The regular price of these online classes are $51.89 CAD each. You’ll be saving over $30 per course. Now is a great time to learn something new for less!
This sale ends on December 10, 2017 at 11:59 pm MT.
Tell me which Craftsy course you’d like to take. I love the gardening courses and food related courses.