This post contains affiliate links.
Have you pampered yourself with a face mask lately? I love taking time out of my day to look after my skin’s appearance and using facial masks is an easy way to get a deep cleansing plus zero in on areas of concern. I use facial masks on a weekly basis to treat my skin. And as they say, variety is the spice of life, so I’m always trying out new mask products.
I’ve recently had the pleasure of testing Water Ice Levin Suction Black Mask as my weekly face mask. Water Ice Levin Suction Black Mask was formulated to look after several skin issues. It helps improve dull and rough skin, cleanse pores, reduce pore size, remove blackheads and cleans away stubborn dirt. It gentle and safe for all skin types.
Peel off masks like Water Ice Levin Suction Black Mask are excellent beauty tools for pulling out gunk and dirt from clogged pores and removing stubborn blackheads.
Here are the Product Details:
How to use Water Ice Levin Suction Black Mask:
- Clean your face with a facial cleanser
- Open your pores by holding a warm towel to your face for 3-5 minutes
- Apply product evenly to forehead, nose, chin and cheeks, being careful to avoid eyes, eyebrows and lip area
- Wait 10-15 minutes or until the face mask is fully dry (it will change from shiny black to matte black)
- Peel mask off your face in a downward direction
- Wash the remaining residue off with warm water
- Close pores with cold water
- Apply toner if desired
How did Water Ice Levin Suction Black Mask work for me?
I don’t have blackheads but my pores have been enlarging as I’m aging and they get clogged a lot easier these days.
After reading the application instructions, I briefly pondered if I would apply the correct amount of product. After using a hot cloth on my face to open my pores; I used the included applicator to spread the mask product on my problem areas (forehead, nose and chin) and I skipped the cheeks.
The amount of product I applied was perfect for my forehead and chin, but I applied too much at the creases of my nose the first time I used the mask. Applying too much product definitely affects the drying time and the ability to peel the mask off with ease. I’ve since adjusted and haven’t had the same issue since.
When I prepped properly and applied the perfect amount of face mask product, the results for my skin were great. The peel off mask thoroughly cleaned my pores, it helped to make my pores appear smaller too, plus my face felt smoother and fresher than before the mask.
However, when I applied too much product in places, the mask wouldn’t peel off. Thicker applied product wouldn’t completely dry and had to be washed off away. Unfortunately this doesn’t provide a great benefit for cleaning out the pores. So the key to getting the best results from the Water Ice Levin Suction Black Mask is applying the product evenly to the areas you wish to improve and make sure you don’t apply too much or too little.
- It’s very easy to use
- It’s gentle and safe for all skin types
- Peel-off masks are great for removing buildup from clogged up pores
- Can be used to spot treat problem areas
- Can be used as an all-over face mask
- A tube contains many face masks
- If you spread the product too thin, it won’t peel off
- If you spread the product too thick, it won’t dry therefore it won’t peel off
- It won’t fully clean pores if you don’t open your pores long enough or don’t use hot water prior to application
- It can pull out fine hairs
Overall I am happy with the results when the product is used properly. I will continue to use this mask when I need a deep cleanse for my stubborn clogged pores, probably once or twice a month.
Would you like the chance to try it out for free? I’m giving one of my readers the opportunity to win one tube of Water Ice Levin Suction Black Mask to try out for themselves.
Here are the details you need to know to enter:
- Open to Canada and US, including Quebec
- Must be age of majority
- Daily entries permitted
- The giveaway ends October 31, 2017
Enter via the giveaway widget below:
Photo Credit: Showcase
Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. I am participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.ca, Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting my blogging adventure!