ENTER THE CONTEST AT: http://fliptheflap.ca/
*Correct answer to skill-testing question required. No purchase necessary. Enter online by 31/7/10. See inside specially-marked boxes of Post cereals or postfoods.ca for details. Contest is open to Canadian residents over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. Prizes range from $1.00 to $7,000.00.
1. The Post Flip the Flap contest (the “Contest”) is being conducted by Post Foods Canada Corp. (the “Sponsor”) from 12:00:01 am PT on March 1, 2010 to 11:59:59 pm PST on July 31, 2010 (“Promotional Period”).
2. To participate in the Flip the Flap contest, you can obtain a PIN in one of two ways: i) purchase any specially-marked box of Post cereal available while supplies last, and look on the inside carton for the PIN number, OR (ii) NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. To enter without purchase, mail a self-addressed postage stamped envelope in a sealed postage pre-paid envelope to: Flip the Flap Contest, 23 Prince Andrew Place, Toronto, Ontario M3C 2H2, and you will be mailed a unique PIN number. Maximum one request per outer envelope. No purchase required entries must be received no later than July 15, 2010, to allow adequate time for processing.
3. During the Promotional Period, visit postfoods.ca/fliptheflap to enter your PIN number and see what prize you are eligible to win. Please retain your PIN number for verification. In order to be declared a winner for any prize, you must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered via the postfoods.ca/fliptheflap website. You will also be required to provide your name, date of birth, address, email address and telephone number. Potential winners of prizes other than the music download will receive a Declaration and Release form for download on screen and must complete, sign and return the Declaration and Release form to the contest administrator within fifteen (15) business days of prize notification in order to be declared an official winner, and return it with the original PIN number to: Flip the Flap Contest, 23 Prince Andrew Place, Toronto, Ontario M3C 2H2. In the case of the Grand Prize winners, each of their guests (and their parent or legal guardian if a minor) will be required to sign and return a Release form prior to the issuance of any travel documents. After the end of the Promotional Period, all unclaimed PIN numbers will be void and no unclaimed prizes will be awarded.
4. If an entrant fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, and in the case of the larger prizes, fails to return the executed Declaration and Release form within the specified time or otherwise fails to comply with the Contest rules, he/she will forfeit the prize and that prize will not be awarded.
5. There are 2,600,206 prizes available to be won. Every PIN number is a winner. Prizes consist of the following:
Number of prizes available to be won Prize Approx. value (CDN) of each prize Approx. odds of winning a prize 2,600,000 Music Downloads
$1 ≈1:1 200 Flip UltraTM Camcorder
- (1) single-song Puretracks® music track per corresponding PIN number.
- Over (3) million tracks, from thousands of artists are available to choose from.
- Puretracks® supports the following Operating Systems: Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista and Macintosh OS. Puretracks® is not compatible with Windows NT4, Windows 98 (first edition) and Linux. Puretracks® supports the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 5.0+ and Firefox 1.5+. MP3 tracks download to MAC, iPods. WMA tracks not compatible with MAC (copy to CD then transfer to iPod).
- It will be considered a breach of security if more than fifty (50) Puretracks® Codes are redeemed by any one (1) e-mail address.
- Puretracks® PIN codes will be valid for redemption until and including December 31, 2010.
$170 ≈1:13,001 3 Flat Screen TV
- Built-in 4GB flash memory (up to 120 minutes of recording time).
- TV Out lets you watch your videos on your TV.
- Advanced compression technology reduces video size for quick and easy uploading and sharing.
- Powered by two AA batteries.
- Included In Box: AA Batteries, TV Connection Cable, Wrist Strap, Protective Carrying Case, Quick-Start Guide.
- White model will be awarded as prizing.
$1,000 ≈1:866,735 3 Grand Prize - Family Trip for 4 (see below for details). $7,000 (based on a Toronto departure example) ≈1:866,735 There are three Grand Prize trips each consisting of an all inclusive, 7 day family trip for (4) people (limited to two (2) adults and two (2) children) to a Barcelo Hotel and Resort in Cuba. Each trip includes airfare from the international airport closest to the winner’s residence, accommodation (based on quadruple occupancy), food and beverages for (4). There will be one trip available to each of the following resorts (and each winning PIN will have a particular resort associated with it): Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria Beach Resort Prestige Class in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba; Barcelo Marina Palace Prestige Class in Varadero, Cuba; and, Barcelo Solymar in Varadero, Cuba.
- A $1,000 Future Shop gift card will be issued for use in store or at www.futureshop.ca. The winners will be responsible for using the gift card to purchase the flat screen TV of their choice. Should the flat screen TVs chosen by the winners exceed $1,000 in value either before or after taxes, the winners are solely responsible for paying the difference out of their own funds.
Each Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companions are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, fuel/currency surcharges, room service, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature. Flight dates and hotel accommodation are subject to change without notice or compensation. Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companions are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the departing airport as the Grand Prize originates and terminates there. Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companions must all travel on the same itinerary. It is the sole responsibility of each Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companions to obtain all necessary travel documentation, including passports and visas, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements. Travel must be booked through the Sponsor’s agent. Grand Prize trip must be taken within one (1) year from prize notification, and the following blackout periods apply: Christmas, New Years, March Break and Easter Weekend. It is recommended that Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companion obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $7,000 based on a Toronto departure example.
6. If due to a printing, production, online, internet, computer or other error, more prizes in any category of prizes or in total are claimed than intended to be awarded according to these Contest rules, or in the event that due to such an error, a valid prize claim is revealed, making the number of valid prize claims greater than the number of prizes per category or than the total number available under these Contest rules, this Contest will be terminated and a random draw will be held on August 16, 2010 in Toronto, Ontario at approximately 12:00 noon ET from amongst all eligible prize claimants to award the appropriate number of prizes. In no event will the Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in each category and in total in these Contest rules.
1. The Sponsor and/or its representatives reserve the right at any time to substitute any prize, or any portion thereof, for any reason so long as a prize of comparable value is substituted. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, have no cash value and no substitution will be made for any prize (and without limiting the foregoing, prizes may not be sold or traded), except in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
2. This Contest is open to Canadian residents over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliates, their advertising and promotional agencies, and the contest administrators, and those residing with the foregoing, are not eligible to win a prize.
3. By participating, entrants and winners agree to be bound by these Contest rules and agree that: 1.) Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and advertising/promotion agencies shall have the right and permission to use their name, voice, city/province or territory of residence, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation, permission, or notification; and 2.) the aforestated parties, and the contest administrators and each of their respective officers, directors, governors, employees, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns (the “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrants and winners for any liability, loss, injury, claim, or damage to themselves or any other person or entity, including but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to personal or real property, to entrant, winner or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize (including any travel or prize activity related thereto) or participation in this Contest.
4. The Released Parties make no warranty (including implied warranty), guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize.
5. All PIN requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not liable for any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, stolen, delayed, damaged, postage due or misdirected entries or requests, or for any failure of the website during the Promotional Period, for any problems or technical or mechanical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, telephone systems, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Contest, human processing or otherwise, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the Régie in Quebec to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control, of Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest, or in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind without prior notice of obligations. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Claims are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. The use of automated entry devices is prohibited. Entrants agree to abide by these rules and the decisions of the contest administrators, which are final. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Contest rules, the selection and announcement of winners or the distribution of the prizes. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be the contest server machine(s).
6. For residents of Quebec – Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.