The Fall 2017 SampleSource freebies are coming soon! SampleSource shares sneak peeks in the weeks leading up to the free samples release.
SampleSource has released 3 weeks of sneak peeks so far, here are some of the free samples Canadians can expect to get this year:
As of September 3rd, 2017, SampleSource has posted 2 sneak peek free samples at their Instagram page for Sneak Peek Sundays.
The images are blurred out to keep you guessing on the products, but here’s what we have so far:
- Sneak Peek #1: Fall 2017 SampleSource
- Keurig owners can enjoy 2 different flavoured samples in the Fall batch of samples
- Sneak Peek #2: Fall 2017 SampleSource
- A laundry product that has 4 benefits all wrapped up in one; this sample fights stains, whitens, brightens, and freshens!
As of September 10th, SampleSource has posted another 2 sneak peeks, so we’re up to 4!
- Sneak Peek #3: Fall 2017 SampleSource
- A mouthwash sample specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth!
- Sneak Peek #4: Fall 2017 SampleSource
- This new plug-in fragrance product for your car can last for days!
As of September 17th, SampleSource has posted another 4 sneak peeks, so we’re up to 8!
- Sneak Peek #5: Fall 2017 SampleSource
- Samples of nutritious whole grain bars made with a combination of oats, barley, buckwheat, wheat, rye, triticale and quinoa!
- Sneak Peek #6: Fall 2017 SampleSource
- Smooth and creamy alternative to nut milk beverages; it’s plant-based and allergen free!
- Sneak Peek #7: Fall SampleSource
- Flavourful protein bar samples in chocolate and peanut butter.
- Sneak Peek #8: Fall SampleSource
- Mealtime sample for your small dog!
It’s 100% FREE to join SampleSource and the free samples are only available to members. A great opportunity to try before you buy!
Not a member of SampleSource yet? Click here to sign up in advance of the next sampler offer!
Have you guessed the brands in the first three rounds of freebie sneak peeks for the upcoming fall 2017 SampleSource free samples?
#TryBeforeYouBuy #SampleSource #SneakPeekSundays