Valentine’s Day is the day to celebrate our love for each other, but sometimes finances can get in the way of celebrating in an extravagant way. The good news is that most men and women are happy simply spending time together on Valentine’s Day.
Date ideas don’t have to cost an arm and a leg; you can still have fun celebrating your love while sparing your wallet. I have 10 frugal date ideas for Valentine’s Day or anytime to celebrate your love:
- Go on an appetizers only date
- Go on a dessert only date
- Make a romantic dinner at home
- Go on a wine tour or brewery tour
- Have a DIY massage night
- Visit a place that is personally significant to you as a couple
- Have movie night at home and watch romantic movies
- Go ice skating on an outdoor rink
- Have a spa night at home and pamper each other with facials, manicures and pedicures
- Go out for a night of dancing (no drinks needed)
These 10 frugal Valentine’s Day date ideas are sure to keep you on budget. The best part is these Valentine’s Day date ideas can be used year round for date night too!
I want to help two lucky couples head out to the movies for date night. Enter for your chance to win 1 of 2 prizes consisting of 2 Cineplex Movie Passes.
The giveaway is open to Canada, including Quebec and closes February 13, 2018 at 9am ET.
Photo credit: Pexels.com