Are you looking for Christmas gift ideas or stocking stuffer ideas for the collector in your family, or perhaps that hard to buy for friend or relative? Collector coins from Royal Canadian Mint make an excellent holiday gift idea for everyone from kids to mature adults.
You don’t have to be a collector of fine silver coins to appreciate this great holiday gift guide idea from Royal Canadian Mint because it also showcases Canadian icons for Canada’s historic 150th Anniversary too. That’s why I’ve included it in my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide, and I’m giving you the chance to win one to gift this Christmas, or keep it for yourself.
Photo Credit: Mint.ca
Specifications of the Heart of Our Nation coin include:
- Crafted from 99.99% pure silver
- Comes in a unique folder style package to protect your coin and can be assembled into a display stand to showcase your coin on a mantle or desk
- Includes a striking specimen finish
- It’s design includes many Canadian icons of our land
- Engraved with 150 years to commemorate Canada’s 150th Anniversary
- Designed by Canadian artist Laurie McGaw
- The coin denomination is $3 CAD
You can purchase this coin at Mint.ca, while quantities last.
One lucky reader will WIN 1 Heart of Our Nation $3 Pure Silver Coin. The ARV of this prize is $19.95.
- Open to Canada, including Quebec
- Must be age of majority
- Daily entries permitted
The giveaway closes on December 7, 2017.
Enter via the giveaway widget below:
Even more chances to win….
There’s more Holiday Gift Guide giveaways happening too, so don’t miss your chance to win some more great prizes this year.
#HolidayGiftGuide #2017GiftGuide #FDRgiveaway
Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. This post can contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through my links. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting my blogging adventure!