The topic of redeeming Coupgon App digital coupon offers at the register recently came up on my Facebook page. The process can be confusing to some shoppers and to some cashiers who may not have a lot of redemption experience with the app.
It’s actually quite easy, however, there are a lot of steps involved. I’m going to walk you through the process how to redeem digital coupons using the Coupgon app, so you don’t miss another savings opportunity!
- Download the Coupgon app on your phone – available on Android or Apple
- Sign up and create a new Coupgon account
- Scroll through the store listing, select the store where you’ll be shopping and you’ll be directed to the offers page
- Tap the scissors beside the Coupgon offer(s) you want to redeem
- When you’re ready to use your Coupgons at the cashier in-store, tap the ‘Redeem now’ green bar at the bottom of the screen
- Now select all of the Coupgons you will be redeeming and tap ‘Checkout’
- Look for the blue Coupgon sign at the cashier and position the entire QR code within the camera frame on your phone as if you were taking a picture and it will automatically scan the QR code
- Then show your phone to the cashier and swipe through each item, left and right, so they can confirm that you’ve purchased the product
- The cashier will apply the savings to your grocery bill on the spot
- Enjoy your savings!
- Some offers can be clipped and redeemed multiple times
- Some offers are limited in numbers, so shop early to redeem the offers you want
- You can still utilize price matching at stores which offer it
- Some times there will also be FREE Coupgon’s, but you’ll have to act fast (in most cases) in order to participate
Are you using Coupgon to save on your grocery bill? If Coupgon is not available at the store you shop, leave a comment with the store you’d like added to the App.
Photo Credit: Coupgon