With back to school time around the corner, it’s also time for the annual CNE. Money is tight but here’s a great way to save money taking the kids to the 2017 CNE.
Download a free Kid’s Grounds Pass for the 2017 CNE season. They are valid for one free admission on any single day of the 2017 CNE which runs from August 18, 2017 to September 4, 2017.
Rides are not included in the free pass. But this is still a great savings of $16 for a kid’s grounds pass. (Just think, with 5 kids you’re saving $80)
There is a limit of one kid’s pass per child (age 13 and under) and a limit of 10 kid’s passes per family.
And to save even more on your visit to The Ex, follow these tips:
- Purchase advance Admission Passes at a discount – $15 (+$1.99 processing) includes grounds admission, and access to all shows and exhibits on any one day of the 2017 CNE
- Purchase advance Ride All Day passes at a discount – $40 (+$1.99 processing) includes grounds admission, access to all shows and exhibits and unlimited midway rides on any one day of the 2017 CNE (this is a $19 savings)
- Go on opening day Friday August 18th and everyone pays $10 for admission to the grounds.
- Kids under the age of 4 receive free admission
Other special ticket offers include:
- Kid’s Toonie Monday – 13 years & younger pay only $2 when accompanied by a paying adult on Monday August 21st and Monday August 28th
- $8 After 5pm Special – All ages pay only $8 each Mon to Thurs after 5 pm, excluding Labour Day Monday which includes grounds admission and access to all shows plus exhibits
- EXcelunch Special – All ages pay $19 for grounds admission from 11 am until 2 pm on weekdays
- Admission for Persons with Disabilities is FREE along with attendant if required
Let’s go to The Ex! Will you be attending the 2017 Canadian National Exhibition?