Fisher-Price has been making fun and educational Little People playsets since the late 1960’s. Practically everyone that I knew growing up had something from the Little People collection of toys.
Fast forward to 2017 and Fisher-Price Little People are just as popular and fun, they are still a big hit with the young kids and they help children learn about the world around them. Our homes are busy places and this Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home is a happy, busy, noisy home, just like yours!
I’ve included this toy set in my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide and I’m giving one of my lucky readers the chance to win the Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home to gift this Christmas.
There’s lots of fun surprises for your kids to discover, starting from when you press the alarm clock and Emma pops up out of bed. And make sure you press the music player for 3 fun songs that you can dance along to! This playset helps toddlers develop their language and communication, fine motor skills, cognitive, fosters their imagination and there are other great learning opportunities too.
What comes in the box?
This Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home playset comes with 3 figures: Mother, Father and Emma. The set includes living room, kitchen, bathroom, child’s and parents’ bedrooms all with built-in furniture & appliances and a table with 3 chairs that come out of the house.
This playset comes with a built-in handle for portability. Bring it outside, bring it on your next play date or bring it over to their grandparents house.
Fun sights and sounds to discover:
- Welcome home – open & close the front door
- Kids touch, sing & hear with 50+ sounds, songs & phrases
- Press on the alarm clock to flip Emma right out of bed & hear fun sounds
- Open the oven & refrigerator doors for lights & phrases
- Lift the toilet seat for flushing & other silly sounds
Recommended Age: This playset is recommended for children ages 1 year to 5 years old.
Where to Purchase: Walmart.ca, ToysRUs.ca, Amazon.ca, Hudson’s Bay.
Cost: The ARV is $52, however, watch for price drops and sales this holiday season.
Some things to note about this playset:
- the colours are not primary colours, the main accent colour is pink (from my perspective as a trained early childhood educator, it’s a good opportunity to teach children that colours are not gender specific, even though we might tend to see pink as a colour for girls)
- it requires batteries for the sounds to work, however, the playset is still a lot of fun without the batteries
- there is also an African American family for this playset, model number FRT08 (sold separately)
- there is also a French edition of this Little People playset, model number DPH95 (sold separately)
Have you every played with Fisher-Price Little People? Who will be the lucky recipient of this gift, if you are the lucky winner?
One lucky reader will WIN a Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home (English version). The ARV of this prize is $52.00.
- Open to Canada, including Quebec
- Must be age of majority
- Daily entries permitted
The giveaway closes on December 7, 2017.
Enter via the giveaway widget below:
Even more chances to win….
There’s more Holiday Gift Guide giveaways happening too, so don’t miss your chance to win some more great prizes this year.
#HolidayGiftGuide #2017GiftGuide #FDRgiveaway
Photo Credit: Fisher-Price
Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. This post can contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through my links. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting my blogging adventure!