Saving money on groceries doesn’t just have to happen in the store! Today’s technology has brought us a variety of cash back apps which offer money saving deals on retail and grocery items. These cash back savings can be redeemed from the comfort of your home after you’ve put away your groceries and relaxed. Whew!
Let’s look at 5 Canadian cash back mobile apps available:
- Offers cash back on purchases, feedback and for interacting with their app
- Payouts are available via mail out cheque once $20 has been earned
- New offers every Thursday
- Signup here (iOS or Android)
- Checkout 51
- Pays cash back and Zweet Points when you submit your receipts for eligible grocery and beauty items
- You can redeem via mail out cheque once you’ve earned $20 in cash back rewards
- Zweet points can be redeemed for donations and gift card offers
- New offers every Wednesday
- App Store Download or Download Android
Another great way to save while shopping at select stores is using the Coupgon App. Coupgon is a mobile coupon app rather than a cash back app. You show the cashier your smartphone, they scan it and you’ll save instantly off your purchase.
I personally like to use the apps by shopping the way that I naturally would. If I need something and it happens to be on one or more of the cash back apps, then it’s a savings bonus for me. However, some of my friends like to see what savings are available in the apps first, then make a shopping list based on the available offers. The second technique is better in some ways because you can plan to shop for free or almost free offers with flyer sales, sometimes coupons and cash back offers combined. The choice to save and how to save is yours!
Happy saving money!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links. If you join any of the programs via the links above, I may be compensated by earning a bonus. Any opinions expressed about these programs are my own.