Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission.
Groupon has many hot selling products and right now you can save up to 50% off top sellers and brands.
Some of my favourites deals currently available include:
- Good Food Box: options include 3- or 4-meal ingredient box for 2 or 4, delivered to your home (prices range between $32 and $69 CAD)
- Hudson’s Bay Optical: big savings on prescription glasses (prices range between $59 and $75 for $250 to $320 in shopping credits)
- Photobook Canada: 40-Page Custom Photo Book from Photobook Canada (4 options to choose from) (prices range between $5.99 and $35 CAD)
- MissFresh Home Delivery Box: options include 3- or 4-Ready-to-Cook Meals for 2 or 4 with recipes and delivered to your home (prices range between $32 and $59 CAD)
- Cabany Co: Custom engraved Wood Link Watches – options include 1 or 2 watches (prices range between $69.99 and $135.99 CAD)
- Readers Digest: One year magazine subscription in English or French (now $20)
- Bark Box: One- or Three-Month Dog Goodie Delivery Subscription with Extra Toy Club Membership (prices range between $29 and $79 CAD)
- Fabness: Personalized Laser-Etched Bamboo Cutting Boards (prices range between $19.99 and $38.99 CAD)
- Geek Fuel: Get a Geek Fuel Mega Pack (now $75, regularly $225
- A Choice For Life: 5-Day Juice or Vegetable Cleanse, or $49 for $100 Worth of Juice-Cleanse Products (prices range between $36 and $49 CAD)
Groupon is a great way to try new products for less. Groupon uses their group buying power to offer you hot deals for less than retail. I love checking out the deals regularly to see what new products and adventures that I can experience.
Which deal is your favourite?