Are you a small business owner? Do you want to grow a new business or perhaps update an established business? PayPal has an exciting contest to win over $15,000 to makeover your business.
To enter, you must share your business story:
- In 150 words or less, provide an overview of your business and what makes it unique.
- In 150 words or less, tell them what you would do if you won the $15,000 business makeover.
- In 150 words or less, tell them how PayPal has helped (or can help) your business.
- Upload a photograph of yourself at your business. (Photograph 5MB max). NOTE: If additional people appear in your Photograph, you may be required to provide a release from them to the Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
There are 2 grand prizes to be won, consisting of:
- $15,000 CAD that will be transferred to a winner’s PayPal Business Account
- $2,500 CAD in shipping credits through the new PayPal/Canada Post Solutions for small business shipping tool
- Choice of a one (1) website makeover by Shopify OR one (1) back-office makeover by Xero
The ARV of each Grand Prize: $19,310 to $20,625 each, depending on makeover selected.
- Open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec
- Must be age of majority at time of entry
- Must have a PayPal account if you are selected as a winner
- Limit of 1 entry per persona and per business
The PayPal Makeover contest Phase 1 closes on October 31, 2017.
During Phase 2 of the contest, the judges will score entries as follows:
- Business need for makeover – 40 points
- Business potential for growth/expansion – 20 points
- Originality and creativity – 20 points
- Clarity of expression – 20 points
Three Eligible Participants from each Category (new business or established business) who submit the three top-scoring Entries in that Category will be declared the finalists in that Category.
During Phase 3 – the “Winner Determination Period”, Finalists will be judged by a separate panel of judges to select the one (1) winner from each Category, subject to verification.
Category Winners will be announced on or about November 21, 2017.
Photo Credit: PayPal