The world is busy and you never know what is happening around. If you have kids, you might not always be able to monitor them 24/7. For this reason, you will be beguiled by the autocracy of life saying you cannot stay on top of everything, every time. But is that so? No, not at all.
Our whole lives are now about reaching others in seconds and thanks to the gadgets which have made this possible. Practically everyone is using some type of device every day and we can easily access others without wasting a minute of our time. Even if you cannot talk to them, you can track them where they are or possibly what they are doing. Mobile tracking apps are reliable tools to track the location of someone when it’s a necessity.
I recently learned about a mobile software app to spy on phones, dubbed XNSPY: which will help you to monitor someone’s activities remotely. This spyware speedily tracks location, which makes it a very valuable tool to reach the whereabouts of others if you need to keep track of their activities, like knowing where the kids are and that they are safe. Employers who are considering such software to monitor and track their employees activity during business hours should verify local privacy laws before implementing this as a possible solution to employee management.
This app helps monitor real-time location tracking, which will let you see the current location of the targeted device. It tracks the GPS location of the targeted device so if your SIM Card is switched, it will continue to track the location while notifying a Change Alert. In case the SIM card is misplaced, but the targeted phone is connected to Wi-Fi, the mobile tracking app will still monitor the location of the device.
However, what if you are not keeping track of real-time location? This app knows how to handle it. The Location History will silently keep on assimilating the data in the targeted device and whenever you have time to upload it in your account, it will help you see all the places that the targeted device holder visited.
And this is not the limit; the more you familiarize yourself this mobile phone spy software, the more you will use this fully-functional location tracker to clear any doubts of where someone could be.
Geo-fencing will notify you in case someone enters the specific location. You will get alerts by enabling watchlist locations. By adding a specific location to your watchlist, you will get warned whenever the targeted device enters that location. This is very useful if you have children that you want to be aware of their location at all times and see the spots they visit.
In addition to this, you can also enable the check-ins and check-outs of the person on specific locations.
This software to spy on phones will help you to snoop on the contacts, call logs, text messages and Instant Messaging apps of the targeted device holder. You can also monitor the photos and videos stored on the targeted device too.
How to use XNSPY?
Following are the steps to follow for use:
- Buy a subscription plan from xnspy.com. It has Basic and Premium Editions with the monthly, quarterly and yearly plans.
- After subscribing, your account is automatically set up with an email informing you about the username and password of the online account.
- It is compatible with both Android and iOS mobile devices.
- It works with both jailbroken and no-jailbroken iOS devices.
- After installing the spy tracking software, you will see the data of the targeted device uploaded to your account.
- Offers stealth monitoring and never lets targeted person know of its presence
- You can add an unlimited number of locations to the Watchlist Locations
- It is 90% accurate and fast in updating current locations
- 30+ features other than just GPS tracking
- You can save on subscription plans with online coupon codes, see discount tab at site
- There’s no Free trial period to test it out, purchase required for a minimum of one month
- The app can only be used to track one device per subscription, which can add up if you have a lot of kids
- There is currently no bulk discount to help larger families save
- The app doesn’t let you monitor the social media activity of the targeted device holder
- The iOS No-Jailbreak version of app is lighter and doesn’t come with all features that it does for jailbroken iOS devices
Just before the school year ended, I witnessed a scenario where the XNSPY application would have been perfect. I was leaving my rural property and a child about age 8-9 was crossing my driveway on foot and bawling his eyes out. This is a very unusual sight, so I lowered my window and asked him if he was okay. I regretted this in one way due to stranger danger, but I was truly concerned about his well-being so asked anyways. He told me he was not okay and he was lost. I inquired if I could contact his parents, but his mother happened to call right at that same moment. I heard her ask her son where he was and he tried to explain by landmarks but he really didn’t know where he was. I helped them to solve the mystery of his location, but it could have been easier for her to find her child by having mobile tracking software installed on his device.
I personally do not have the need to track people in my life. However, if you feel you need a location tracker to monitor your child’s whereabouts; you can use this XNSPY software to spy on phones, fetch the real-time location data and reach them everywhere.
Disclosure: I have been compensated to write this post. Opinions expressed in this blog are my own.